Today's top 5 Career Quote

 Here is the top  5 career quote for today


  • Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
  • Knowledge is power. You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
  • I think there's no higher calling in terms of a career than public service, which is a chance to make a difference in people's lives and improve the world.
  • I don't believe that the public knows what it wants; this is the conclusion that I have drawn from my career.
  • Earlier, my priority was only work. I worked like a dog before I got married. After marriage, once you have a baby, time management is difficult. Your responsibilities change, your priorities change. And you have to concentrate on them if you have to work out your life. Your career is just a part of your life. For me, my family is my life.

1 comments :

Anonymous said... 21 November 2014 at 05:02
Gud tips

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply

[Gallery Post 1][gallery1][recent][10]

[Vertical2][vertical2][recent][4]

[Web Design][vertical2][recent][4]

[Music][vertical2][recent][4]

Welcome to world of gist,gossip and news

[Combine Post][combine][recent][5]

[Graphic Design][horizontal][recent][5]

[simplepost][simple][recent][5]

EDIT ME

Ads (728x90)

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Top Menu

Menu

Footer Text

Social

Latest Stories

Photography

SUBSCRIBE

Advertise Here

Instagram

Find us on Facebook

Text Widget

Footer Text

Pages

Site Links

Share

Widgets

Follow on Facebook

EDIT ME

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS